As yet another example of ALA surgeons’ commitment to providing the best patient care possible, two of our surgeons traveled more than 3,600 miles to learn from and teach their peers.
- Do Genes Play a Role in Obesity? The Answer is More Complex
- How to Tell if You Have Heartburn, Acid Reflux or GERD
- What Is Bariatric Surgery?
- Dr. Trivedi Performs First Robotic Procedure in US Using Advanced Augmented Intelligence Features in Real Time During Surgery
- Guide to Eating After LAP-BAND Surgery