The end of Halloween marks the unofficial start of the holiday season (is it getting earlier every year, or is it just us?). The holidays are a time for friends, family and—frequently—food. Having weight loss surgery can mean a drastic … Read More
- Do Genes Play a Role in Obesity? The Answer is More Complex
- How to Tell if You Have Heartburn, Acid Reflux or GERD
- What Is Bariatric Surgery?
- Dr. Trivedi Performs First Robotic Procedure in US Using Advanced Augmented Intelligence Features in Real Time During Surgery
- Guide to Eating After LAP-BAND Surgery