December 6, 2017 | Courtyard Jersey City Newport
December 13, 2017 | Hekemian Conference Center, Hackensack University Medical Center
* All seminars are Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm
Minimally invasive “laparoscopic” techniques.
General Laparoscopic Surgery
The philosophy of our surgeons is that virtually all abdominal surgical procedures can be performed using minimally invasive, or “laparoscopic,” techniques. For a list of laparoscopic operations performed by our surgeons in Paramus, New Jersey, see below:
- Inguinal (Primary and Recurrent)
- Internal Hernia
- Common Bile Duct Exploration
- Liver Ultrasound
- Liver Biopsy
- Lysis of Adhesions
- Small Bowel Resection/Bypass
- Colectomy (Begin & Malignant Disease)
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy for Acute and Chronic Abdominal Pain
Solid Organ Surgery:
- Distal Pancreatectomy
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
- Gastrectomy (Partial/Subtotal)
For additional information, all prospective patients are invited to attend a free educational seminar.
Seminars are a great source of information about the procedure you are considering, and they allow you to meet the surgeons as well as ask any questions you may have. You may also have the opportunity to meet some post-operative patients.