October 14, 2020 | 6:30-8:00PM | Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley
October 21, 2020 | 6:30-8:00PM | Hackensack University Medical Center
November 11, 2020 | 6:30-8:00PM | Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley
November 18, 2020 | 6:30-8:00PM | Hackensack University Medical Center
Toghrul Talishinskiy, MD, FASMBS
Toghrul Talishinskiy, MD, FASMBS is a surgeon at Advanced Laparoscopic Associates. Dr. Talishinskiy earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Brescia University, and his medical doctorate from American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
Dr. Talishinskiy performed his internship at New York Medical College – Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester and his residency at New York University Department of Surgery. He has two fellowships: surgical critical care, completed at the University of Michigan Department of Surgery, and minimally invasive surgery, completed at Hackensack University Medical Center.
Dr. Talishinskiy serves as an assistant professor of surgery at Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University. He is a fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and a member of:
Dr. Talishinakiy teaches students and residents from:
- Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University
- George’s University School of Medicine
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
Awards and Recognition
- George Perez Research Colloquium “Honorable Mention in Basic Clinical Investigation”
- Top Doc Award for minimally invasive surgery fellowship course, Florida, 2015
- “Making A Difference” – University of Michigan Health System
- “Surgical Intern of the Year” 2010 at the New York Medical College –Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester
A prolific researcher, Dr. Talishinskiy’s work has appeared in the following peer-reviewed journals:
- Surgery of Obesity and Related Disorders
- Advances in Nutrition
- Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- Journal of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Journal of Vascular Surgery
Getting to Know Dr. Talishinskiy
“I am a minimally invasive surgeon: this allows me to perform most complex bariatric and general surgeries with minimal discomfort to my patients. This allows for a faster recovery and improved results overall.
“I personally find the initial interaction with patients to be extremely important. This is the first step in establishing our life long relationship and when we start working together towards a common goal. I dedicate my whole time towards excelling in care, safety and the best possible outcomes I can provide.
“My goal is to provide excellence in care, remain at the forefront of surgical innovation and education, and to provide my patients with the best possible results.”
For additional information, all prospective patients are invited to attend a free educational seminar.
Seminars are a great source of information about the procedure you are considering, and they allow you to meet the surgeons as well as ask any questions you may have. You may also have the opportunity to meet some post-operative patients.