Dear Valued Patient,
Advanced Laparoscopic Associates (ALA) has always been committed to putting your needs first and providing you with compassionate care. This challenging time is no different. We continue to monitor the situation closely and make necessary adjustments to ensure a safe environment for you.
Your Health and Safety Is Our Highest Priority
ALA is welcoming and treating all patients in office with precautions in place. If you are interested in bariatric surgery or have another issue that may require general surgery and you previously delayed making an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In order to continue to provide a safe environment for you, the following precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 remain in place:
- Providing telemedicine appointments as an alternative communication method for those who prefer or require this service.
- Requiring all staff and patients to wear a mask or cloth face covering while in any of our offices
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our offices
- Requiring staff and patients who are experiencing a fever or any viral symptoms to stay home and consult with a primary care physician
Important information about your appointment:
- Please have patient forms filled out prior to your arrival
- If a translator is required, please be sure to have it with you at the time of your appointment
- If you are required to have a family member at your appointment, only one is permitted
- Any additional family members must wait in their vehicle
The following offices are now open with limited hours:
Our Paramus office is open Monday through Friday.
Paramus Office, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
81 Route 4 West
Paramus, NJ 07652
Our other office locations are open on specific days and have limited hours.
North Bergen Office, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
7650 River Road, Suite 300
North Bergen, NJ 07047
Westwood Office, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
260 Old Hook Road, Suite 302
Westwood, NJ 07675
Jersey City Office, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
377 Jersey Avenue, Suite 590
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Open on alternating Thursdays:
Wayne Office, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
246 Hamburg Turnpike, Suite 203
Wayne, NJ 07470
We will continue to monitor this situation and abide by any recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments. Please reach out to us at (201) 646-1121 with any questions or concerns regarding your care and we will respond immediately and direct you to the appropriate care option.
Advanced Laparoscopic Associates